We’re collecting supplies through October 31, 2018, for delivery to a distribution center in Jacksonville that will ensure each item gets to those in need.
See the list below for the most requested items. Thank you for your kindness and support.
Collection Timeframe: Now through October 31, 2018
Drop off times: Mon-Fri, 9am-5pm
Collection Location: 15100 Weston Pkwy, Ste I05, Cary, NC 27513
Contact Sandy Wilson at email@example.com or (919) 677-9555, ext. 10.
Most Requested Items
The more concentrated you can focus your collection items the better. Meaning, 5 of one item is better than 5 different items.
- Insect repellent
- Bottled water
- Canned goods: chili, baked beans, soup, tuna, chicken, vegetables, fruit
- Non-perishable foods: peanut butter, cereal, snack bars
- Non-refrigerated milk
- Baby food, formula, Pedialyte
- Diapers, baby wipes
- Toilet paper, paper towels, plasticware
- Batteries (C / D / AA)
- Manual can openers
- Ziploc bags
- Small first aid kits
- Individual size hygiene items: hand sanitizers, shampoo, toothpaste, toothbrushes
- Feminine products
- New unopened socks
- Mylar blankets
- Blankets & sleeping bags