Nice! Thanks for considering our intern program. We had a feeling you had some awesomeness to share.
We at R+M aren’t exactly brain surgeons (you’re welcome brains), but we are a small group of fun, passionate, and inquisitive creatives in your neck of the woods. So, if you’re a knowledge sponge who’s also willing to roll up your sleeves and get your hands a little dirty … we’d be honored to show you the ropes.
R+M is a brand experience agency focused on companies that positively impact our health, well-being and social responsibility. We also love any and all fresh new perspectives, as they often spark creativity and drive critical thinking.
We’re seeking marketing intern(s), who:
- Want real-world experience to help complete their studies.
- Are an undergraduate or graduate student with a GPA of 3.0 or higher.
- Have a desire to learn and explore, and will bring value everywhere they go.
- Can prioritize tasks and stay organized.
- Have a good sense of humor, is a critical thinker and loves to ask questions.
Job Functions + Responsibilities:
Selected interns are expected to work a minimum of 15 hours per week, preferably for three consecutive days during that week.
The selected candidate(s) will be responsible for assisting and supporting our agency with a variety of branding initiatives. Participation level will be determined by the candidate’s interests and objectives along with our agency’s active projects.
Sample List of Tasks:
- Assist in developing branding campaigns, producing brand/project briefs
- Provide input during ideation sessions and development of client strategies
- Support brand strategist by attending client meetings or assisting with presentation set up
- Assist with proofreading documents prior to client review
- Work on specific initiatives such as building SEO, web content edits or writing press releases
- Assist in creating or maintaining project schedules and Google Analytics reports
- Participate with blog, social media and website communications for R+M
- Assist with marketing survey research
Summer, Marketing Internship Application Schedule – 2020:
- January 2: Marketing internship applications are open
- January 2 – February 14: Internship applications are accepted
- February 15: Application submission is closed
- February 17-21: Applications are reviewed
- February 24-28: Those selected for consideration will receive an email invitation for an interview
- March 2-6: Interview week. Fun times!!
- March 13: Selected interns are confirmed.
If you are interested in a design internship, we will open that program in the Fall of 2020. Please check back.