Nice! Thanks for considering our intern program. We had a feeling you had some awesomeness to share.
R+M is a brand experience agency focused on companies that positively impact our health, well-being, and social responsibility. We embrace diverse perspectives and believe they spark creativity and drive critical thinking. We aren’t exactly brain surgeons (you’re welcome brains), but we are a small group of fun, passionate, and inquisitive creatives. So, if you’re a knowledge sponge who’s also willing to roll up your sleeves and get your hands dirty (not COVID dirty) … we’d be honored to show you the ropes.
Thanks to COVID, this internship is 100% remote. You will be fully integrated into our team culture with the help of Zoom, Google hangouts, chats, texts, all things virtual. Find details regarding your role responsibilities and some other handy Q+A on this page.
Read about past intern experiences.
The Internship submission form is now closed. Please follow the schedule below.
2021 Marketing Internship Application Schedule
- March 4: Marketing internship applications are open.
- March 4-31: Internship applications are accepted.
- April 1: Application submission is closed, no fooling.
- April 5-16: Applications are reviewed.
- April 19-21: Those selected for consideration will receive an email invitation for a virtual interview. If you do not receive an invitation by April 21st you have not been selected to move forward. Thank you so much for your submission.
- April 26-30: Interview week. Fun times!!
- May 7: Selected interns are confirmed.
- June 2: Anticipated start date.
- August 27: Anticipated completion date.
If you submitted a question, you will find the answers here. Thank you all for your interest!
If you are interested in a design internship, please specify that on the form, there may be an opportunity in the Fall. Schedule subject to change.